It’s well documented that you can find hidden issues with thermal imaging surveys related to heat loss, insulation, and HVAC performance can cause significant financial damage to your buildings. In this case, a thermal imaging survey can be vital for identifying and recording these hidden issues, so they can be addressed quickly to prevent substantial losses. APT has been performing advanced thermal imaging surveys services for the least 10 years throughout London and the Southeast.
We understand the potential dangers that can come up with these issues. Therefore, we offer advanced thermal imaging survey services to help you find hidden problems, analyse your buildings energy efficiency, and ensure the safety and integrity of your buildings electrical and mechanical systems.
We are equipped with latest high resolution thermal imaging cameras, and our thermographers are trained to Level 3, so we can continually provide clients accurate insights throughout their projects. We also supply BREEAM thermal imaging surveys.
- Thermal imaging for Building Construction Defects – thermal Imaging surveys can identify construction faults such as damaged or missing insulation in cladding and/or cavity walls.
- Thermal Imaging to identify Air Leakage Paths – Identifying air leak paths in your building fabric during your building survey can help you keep your building warmer and more insulated, often resulting in decreased energy costs.
- Thermal imaging to Faulty Electrical Systems – thermal imaging is good for fault diagnosis in electrical systems. Components can be checked in a live state with little danger to the user, there is no effect on the components or interruption in any processes the electrical system may be controlling, thus no downtime for server rooms and/or manufacturing plant etc.
- Thermal imaging to Faulty Mechanical Systems – thermal imaging is good for fault diagnosis in mechanical systems. Components such as pumps, motors, bearings, pulleys, fans, drives, conveyors etc. can be checked in a live state with little danger to the user.
- Thermal Imaging to Server Rooms – thermal imaging is great to check electrical components, to prevent interruptions in the electrical system and downtime for server rooms and/or data centres. We can even check the backup batteries to the UPS whilst on site.
- Thermal imaging to Leaky Pipes – leaking pipes in walls, floors and ceilings allowing you to quickly target and rectify the issue before it causes too much damage to your building.
- Thermal Imaging to identify Moisture Issues – Thermography can help identify moisture problems on the interior or exterior of the property which can affect the drying of buildings.
- Thermal Imaging to identify Flat Roof Leaks – Thermal Surveys can help reduce the chance of possible leakage in flat roofing before it becomes a wider issue.
- Thermal Imaging to identify Damp Issues – Using thermal cameras, you are able to accurately identify areas of damp, allowing you to target and rectify the issue from its root cause.
- Thermal Imaging for Building Renovations – Thermal Imaging can help identify which parts of a building need improving, saving time and money on unnecessary restoration works.
- Thermal Imaging for Leaking Pipes – thermal imaging can help you identify locations of leaking pipes in walls, floors and ceilings allowing you to quickly target and rectify the issue before it causes too much damage to your building.
Our Professional Thermal Imaging Service includes:
Our experienced and highly qualified thermal imaging surveyors produce the highest quality thermal imaging reports. Our Level 3 engineers can troubleshoot, calibrate equipment, interpret data, and create reports.
Our service comprehensive thermal imaging surveys include:
- Level 3 thermographic certification
- Level 3 qualified thermographers
- Large format FLIR cameras with 45-degree lenses
- Comprehensive and easy to follow reports.
Each thermal imaging report is reviewed and approved by our experienced and certified PCN Level 3 thermographers to ensure the highest quality for analysis as well as and recommendations as and when required.
If you would like further information on out thermal imaging inspection services, please contact us at 01525 303905 are or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.aptsoundtesting.co.uk and download our thermal imaging checklist