Why choose us to undertake your thermal imaging inspection service ? We have many years’ experience in all aspects of engineering, construction, maintenance, management, and professional survey work and all our thermographic surveys are conducted by engineers qualified in accordance with BS EN 13187 and are trained to Level 2 & 3.
Another very important item to take into consideration is the quality of the thermal imaging cameras, our thermal imaging equipment is some the best and most accurate on the market, ensuring we pick up faults that other equipment may miss.
Due to the quality of our engineers and equipment, are reportage is of the highest quality and professionally presented. Our reports are also easy to follow and reference. Using our experience and endeavor to provide our clients a first class service every time.
Here is a quick breakdown of our two stage service:
Stage 1 – Thermal Imaging Inspection
- Supply of an ITC trained thermographer and level II reporting assessment using a large format FLIR P6n-Series (640×480 resolution) thermal imaging camera.
- To supply an external thermographic inspection of the total envelope, taking into account, elevations and roof where access is available.
- Looking for insulation continuity, paths of air leakage, thermal bridging and other associated electrical building problems.
Stage 2 – High Quality Reportage
- Single report to include Introduction and fault cover pages, summary problem pages, elevation inventory,
- Detailed fault documentation pages with possible root cause and remedial recommendation (isotherm included if using equations), baseline IR and DC image of every elevation (100% coverage-no isotherm)
- Application of thermal indexing formulas
- Eco Friendly Email Report
We provide cost effective professional Thermal Imaging services
We have over 15 years of experience carrying out building thermal imaging surveys in support of industrial and commercial applications, our thermal inspections reportage contains the required reporting structures to satisfy the requirements expected by Construction and Insurance Companies, Facility Managers, Building Control and BREEAM 2011 Assessors etc.
Our experienced and highly qualified thermal imaging surveyors produce higher quality and more technically consistent thermography inspections. Our Level 3 engineers can troubleshoot, calibrate equipment, interpret data, and create reports.
When you are employing a thermographer, you should check to see that they incorporate the high specifications possible for their inspections. Are they certified to Level 3 and do they use large format FLIR thermal imaging cameras? If not, you may end up having to do your survey a second time at double the cost!
Their specification should include:
- Level 3 thermographic certification
- Level 3 qualified thermographers
- Large format FLIR cameras with 45-degree lenses
Each thermal imaging report is reviewed and approved by our experienced and certified PCN Level 3 thermographers to ensure the highest quality for analysis and recommendations
If you would like further information on out thermal imaging inspection services, please contact us at 01525 303905 are or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.aptsoundtesting.co.uk and download our thermal imaging checklist