APT Sound Testing carries out cleanroom validation services for your facilities, in accordance with the Orange Guide and the current ISO standards. In the event of contamination it is important for customers to know that the air will be changed in accordance with site and regulatory requirements to remove the contamination in an expedient manner. Our proactive testing and clear and concise reportage help our customers and stakeholders quickly identify the performance of their cleanroom facility in this respect.
We can also undertake Airborne Particulate Cleanliness Counts (Particle Counts). These are performed in accordance with each client’s facility classification, whether it is to an ISO or GMP standard. We use state of the latest calibrated Particle Counters that are regularly serviced and calibrated to ensure optimum performance.
Our engineers have lots of experience across numerous industries from automotive to medical and all our data is produced and recorded record in a clear, concise and comprehensive Cleanroom Reports. Our Cleanroom contain all of the relevant information and data as expected by customers and regulatory authorities, including:
- Detailed method statements explaining how each validation test is performed
- Detailed records of measurements recorded during the validation visit
- Copies of calibration certificates for all test equipment used
- Original print-outs from particle counters (where relevant)
Cleanroom Validation Services
- Air Change Rate Calculations (ACR)
- Air Volume Flow Rates
- Airborne Particulate Cleanliness Counts
- Differential Pressure Measurements
- HEPA Filter Integrity Leak Testing – DOP Method
- Temperature, Humidity, Light and Noise Level readings
- Recovery Performance testing
- Airflow Visualisation tests, supported by a full written report
- We also provide temperature mapping of rooms and storage facilities, in order to meet customers regulatory and QA requirements.
I hope the above information was informative. If you would like some more information in regards to our Fume Cupboard Testing Service and/or LEV Testing Service, please don’t hesitate to contact Darren directly on 07775623464 and/or email us at: email@example.com