Nanotech and Microelectronic Cleanrooms are designed to maintain temperature, humidity, particulate, static and pressure levels. This is due to the fact that these factors, as well as static forces, can easily affect or compromise the final product, taking into account the huge costs associated with these types of works there’s simply no room for error.
A high level of cleanliness must be maintained at all times within nanotech and microelectronic cleanroom environments since defects can occur at any stage in this process. Many steps are involved in order to come to a final product, and a defect along the way might not be discovered until the very end. Most of these cleanrooms typically operate in a cleanroom classification range from ISO Class 1 to ISO Class 6 with various processes occurring at different levels of cleanliness.
We undertake a wide range of clean room testing service for the Nanotech and Microelectronic industries such as:
1. Air movement control– Studying the movement of the air within your clean room we will check that there is sufficient air movement to dilute or remove pollutants, preventing any contamination build-up.
2. Containment leak testing– We will check the construction of your clean room to ensure that no airborne contamination can occur via leaks from higher pressure work areas adjacent to it.
3. Differential pressure– Here we will be testing to ensure that the air in your clean room always moves from clean to less clean areas, with your clean room having a higher pressure than adjacent less clean areas.
4. Particulate testing – Classification of air cleanliness by particle concentration. This ensures that your cleanroom continues to perform efficiently and enhance your ongoing business process.
5. Filter installation leak testing– Your ventilation system’s high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter, and its housing will be tested with DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) to ensure their integrity.
6. Air supply and extract quantities– If your air supply is unidirectional we will measure and record the air velocity, while for non-unidirectional systems we will measure air supply.
APT Sound Testing provides clients with a reliable and proactive clean room testing service. If you would like to know more about our particulate testing service and/or HEPA filter testing service to cleanrooms, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.