APT SOUND TESTING – AN OVERVIEW OF OUR SERVICES
We are often asked what types of sound test and noise surveys we can undertake. We offer all types of Sound Testing and noise surveys as well as design consultancy. Here is a quick summary of our acoustic services:
We are accredited to carry out Sound Insulation testing for:
- Houses and flats in compliance with Part E of the Building Regulations.
- Houses & Flats in compliance with the Code for Sustainable Homes.
- All commercial buildings in compliance with BREEAM.
- Classrooms within schools in compliance with BB93.
We also try to provide a ‘one stop’ testing service for compliance with the latest Building Regulations. Our full ranges of services are:
Air Tightness Testing
- Pre-completion Air Tightness Testing for residential and commercial buildings (Part L1&L2)
- Air Tightness Design Reviews.
- Combined Pre-completion Air & Sound Test (Part L1 & E) improves coordination and saves cost!
Sound Insulation Testing
- Pre-completion Sound Testing for residential and school buildings (Part E & BB93)
- Acoustic Design Consultancy (Part E & BB93)
- Noise Surveys for planning (PPG24)
- Noise Surveys for proposed air conditioning and other noise sources (BS4142)
- BREEAM Thermal surveys to show continuation of Insulation (Part L)
- To locate leaks within roofs/walls and under floor heating. (Fault Diagnosis)
- Annual Infrared Surveys on Electrical Switchboards and plant (Annual Maintenance)
Energy performance Certifications
- Design Stage SAP & SBEM Certification (Part L)
- As Built SAP & SBEM Certification (Part L)
- Energy Performance Certificates (Part L)
- Ventilation Testing – now mandatory on all domestic ventilation systems (Part F)
Integrity Testing On Server Rooms
- Integrity Testing on Server Rooms (rooms that have gaseous fire suppressant systems) – These must be carried out annually (ISO 15004)
UAV Aerial Surveys (unmanned)
- Roof condition surveys on Residential, Factory and Church Roofs.
- Thermal Surveys of Large Roofs.
- Progress photos of large construction sites; i.e. at greenfield, foundations, envelope & completion stage.
- Photos of completed dwellings and buildings for advertising purposes.
- The Creation of 3D models of your project/site.
If you would like more information in regards to our sound insulation testing and/or air tightness testing packages, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or call Darren direct on 07775623464