We Provide a One Stop Precompletion Testing Solution including the following support services:
Air Tightness Testing
- Pre-completion Air Tightness Testing for residential and commercial buildings (Part L1 & L2)
- Air Tightness Design Reviews.
- Site Visits to ensure the building envelope is being built as designed.
- Combined Pre-completion Air & Sound Test (Part L1 & E) improves coordination and saves cost!
Sound Insulation Testing
- Pre-completion Sound Testing for residential and school buildings (Part E & BB93)
- Acoustic Design Consultancy (Part E & BB93)
- Site Visits to ensure the acoustic partitions are being built as designed.
- Sample sound testing to ascertain the acoustic performance of the existing buildings.
- Noise Surveys for planning (PPG24)
- Noise Surveys for proposed air conditioning and other noise sources (BS4142)
- BREEAM Thermal surveys to show continuation of Insulation (Part L)
- To locate leaks within roofs/walls and under floor heating. (Fault Diagnosis)
- Annual Infrared Surveys on Electrical Switchboards and plant (Annual Maintenance)
Energy Performance Certifications
- Design Stage SAP & SBEM Certification (Part L)
- As Built SAP & SBEM Certification (Part L)
- Energy Performance Certificates.
Extract Fan Testing
- Ventilation Testing to extract fans – now mandatory on all domestic ventilation systems (Part F)
Room Integrity Testing to Server Rooms
- Integrity Testing on Server Rooms (rooms that have gaseous fire suppressant systems) – These must be carried out annually.
- Smoke surveys to highlight air leakage paths within server rooms.
- Airborne particulate testing – We will carry out measurements to ensure that the concentration of particles and micro-organisms is compliant with the specification set out for your clean room.
- Filter installation leak testing – Your ventilation system’s high efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter, and its housing will be tested with DOP (Dispersed Oil Particulate) to ensure their integrity.
- Air supply and extract quantities – If your air supply is unidirectional we will measure and record the air velocity, while for non-unidirectional systems we will measure air supply.
UAV Aerial Surveys
- Roof condition surveys on Residential, Factory and Church Roofs.
- Thermal Surveys of Large Roofs.
- Progress photos of large construction sites; i.e. at green field, foundations, envelope & completion stage.
- Photos of completed dwellings and buildings for advertising purposes.
- The Creation of 3D models of your project/site.
If you would like more information on our wide range of services, please visit our Services Page. Alternately if you require more information on how to prepare your building in readiness for your testing please visit our Checklist Page and download one of our corresponding checklists to help you prepare for your specific testing requirements.
If you need to contact us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Darren direct on 07775623464.