We will require the following information at least 5 days prior to our arrival on site:
- The Type of Agent used in the Suppression System.
- The weight or volume of the Agent that would be discharged – usually marked on the cylinders in the room.
- The specified retention time for the enclosure – usually 10mins.
- The Normal Operating Temperature of the room – usually 18 to 21C.
- The maximum height of the equipment to be protected in the room – normally the top of the equipment within the room.
- If there is a false floor and/or ceiling and the depth of the void.
- If the air moving equipment is designed to switch off when the Fire Suppression system is discharged or stays running.
If you are unsure of any of the above please don’t hesitate to contact us – we are here to help.